Friday, October 17, 2008

Sherman Jewelry For Sale & On Sale!




For those of you who have been following my blog, you know that I do most of my purchasing of Sherman jewelry online.  To get ready for each post, I have been going through my collection and finding many pieces that I had forgotten I had and even color duplicates. Because of that, I have been downsizing my collection giving all of you the opportunity to purchase one or more of these beauties at my store on Ruby Lane (direct link in the right margin), some are even on sale!

The champagne aurora borealis necklace with drop earrings is absolutely gorgeous and would not be for sale but for the fact I have another that is very similar to it. The sparkling rhinestones are incredible with flashes of pink, purple, green and yellow. I love this style, so classic and sophisticated. Who wouldn't want to  dazzle everyone around with this beautiful set at their next Christmas or New Year's party!

The large pinwheel that is currently on sale in my store is so unusual and collectible with this color combination.  I have not in all my collecting and searching seen anything that even closely resembles this color combination making it a rare piece indeed.  The condition is excellent and would work with just about any color in your wardrobe.

Of course, the clear pieces are the most timeless and elegant.  Perfect for the bride, the prom or any occasion where sparkle just sets off that outfit or dress.  I know the one pictured at the right is unsigned but anyone who read my previous posts on signed versus unsigned Sherman jewelry and believes, like most of us, that there are indeed Sherman jewelry pieces that do not have a permanent signature, will recognize this style and know immediately that it was most likely manufactured by Sherman.  It dazzles just as much as any other of his designs and is of the same weight, style and quality.  Great opportunity to purchase a fabulous set at a great price!

Hope you will take a minute to check my store for lots of other great vintage designer jewelry some signed, some unsigned beauties, I have something for every budget so take a look! 

 



No comments: